10 Signs You Might Need a Wedding Planner
By shenandoahweddi731, Aug 6 2015 08:53PM
As a professional wedding planner I meet a lot of brides. When I get hired by a bride, she is usually feeling very stressed and she finally breaks and realizes she needs someone to help her that is a professional. When a bride gets engaged, she starts out excited and then in the midst of excitement she realizes there is a lot that goes into planning a wedding. She then isn’t excited anymore. Here are some common signs I see regularly when a bride realizes she needs a wedding planner.
1. You are excited about your wedding, but no one else seems to be. Your friends seem to be too busy to even help you with ideas or be excited with you. That doesn’t help the bride keep her excitement.
2. You and your fiancé are employed full time and can’t seem to find time to research, look through wedding magazines or even call wedding professionals.
3. You booked your wedding date and venue, but haven’t done anything else since then. You then realize your wedding is in like 4 months and now you want to pull your hair out.
4. You’re planning a wedding in an area where you don’t live, and no one you know does either. When you aren’t familiar with an area it’s very hard to hire the right wedding pros for your wedding day.
5. You’re addicted to Pinterest, and because of it you can’t narrow your ideas to make any cohesive design scheme.
6. You have no idea how much things cost for weddings, therefore do not know what to budget for.
7. Planning your wedding is starting to cause your stomach to ache. It’s not exciting or joyful anymore.
8. You’re fiancé says you spend too much time with planning that you don’t spend enough time with him.
9. Family members are getting too involved with planning that it’s causing conflicts. Hiring a wedding planner can help alleviate some of these issues. She/he would be a great mediator.
10. You’re so far behind you don’t know where to start to get back on track.
These are just some of the most common signs you might need a wedding planner. Planning a wedding should be exciting. It should bring some enjoyment. You can’t completely take all the stress away, but you can certainly get rid of a lot if you hire a wedding planner.
Wedding planners are there to calm you, hear you, help you, guide you etc. Their sole job is to make your life a little easier in planning the most important day of your life. They help you keep things in budget and give honest opinions. You still get to enjoy your day and the planning process without losing your mind while doing it.
Do any of these sound like you? If so, there is a perfect planner just for you. Seek her/him out and you will be so glad you did.
Renee Krejci is the owner of RCK Weddings & Design. She is a professional wedding planner, and has been in business since 2006. She plans weddings and life events in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. She currently resides in Stephens City, VA with her husband and 2 children. Renee loves crafting and design and has loved events ever since she was a teenager. She had a special knack for organizing events at her church and people took notice. She absolutely enjoys what she does and hopes to continue for a long time.